The 2014 season here at Springwater is quickly approaching!
Opening day will be in March (actual date will be weather permitting). All current season pass holders who wish to renew their passes must have them paid for in full by February 3rd. There will be no exceptions! The cost for the passes this year is $400.00. Please make checks payable to Mark or Lisa Kundtz, send them to 4299 Pyrmont Road, Lewisburg, Ohio 45338. Cash or check only, we are not accepting credit cards.
Any remaining passes will be sold on a first come, first serve basis beginning February 4th.
We are not having an open house this year.
March: 7:00am to 9:00pm, Tuesdays through Thursdays / 7:00am to 11:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays / 7:00am to 4:00pm on Sundays.
Six (6) hour tickets will be available every day for the month of March.
April through September: Tuesday April 2nd through September 30th. We will open at 7:00am on Tuesdays and stay open twenty four (24) hours through Sundays at 4:00pm.
Six (6) hour tickets will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
No six (6) hour tickets will be sold on Fridays or Saturdays.
October: To be announced.
Adults (age 12 and older): $17.00 for twelve (12) hours. Two pole limit. Weekly, 50 & over blue and 50 & over shovel jackpots are included.
Kids (age 6 to 11 years old): $7.00 for twelve (12) hours with paying adult. One pole limit. No jackpots are included.
Kids (under age 5): Free with paying adult. One pole limit. No jackpots included.
Twenty four (24) hour ticket: $30.00. Two pole limit. Weekly and 50 & over jackpots included.
Six (6) hour ticket: $10.00. Two pole limit. Weekly and 50 & over jackpots included. Available during limited hours.
Guest ticket: $5.00 each. Only one guest pass is permitted per paying ticket.
Extra Pole: $5.00, limit one. Available during limited times only. Not available on Fridays or Saturdays, April through September.
Net Rental: $10.00 with valid ID as a deposit.
*Senior ticket discounts are no longer available.
1. No alcoholic beverages, firearms or drugs are permitted.
2. All fish must be handled in a net at all times. You, or someone in your party must have a landing net. This includes catching and releasing fish of any size.
3. All fish are sole property of Springwater Paylake and must be released
4. Any, and all protests must be made within fifteen (15) minutes of weighing a fish
5. Any fish will be disqualified from jackpots if not handled in a net, dropped, snagged or bleeding out of gills or throat
6. Anyone caught removing a fish from Springwater Paylake and Bait Shop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent
7. Only catfish qualify for any and all jackpots