Opening day will be Friday, March 21st at 8:00am. The twenty four (24) hour schedule will begin in April when the weather is permitting. We are no longer accepting credit or debit cards, sorry for the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing all of you this season.
March: 8:00am to 8:00pm, Tuesdays through Sundays.
Six (6) hour tickets will be available every day for the month of March.
April through September: Tuesday April 2nd through September 30th. We will open at 7:00am on Tuesdays and stay open twenty four (24) hours through Sundays at 4:00pm.
Six (6) hour tickets will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
No six (6) hour tickets will be sold on Fridays or Saturdays.
October: To be announced.
Adults (age 12 and older): $17.00 for twelve (12) hours. Two pole limit. Weekly, 50 & over blue and 50 & over shovel jackpots are included.
Kids (age 6 to 11 years old): $7.00 for twelve (12) hours with paying adult. One pole limit. No jackpots are included.
Kids (under age 5): Free with paying adult. One pole limit. No jackpots included.
Twenty four (24) hour ticket: $30.00. Two pole limit. Weekly and 50 & over jackpots included.
Six (6) hour ticket: $10.00. Two pole limit. Weekly and 50 & over jackpots included. Available during limited hours.
Guest ticket: $5.00 each. Only one guest pass is permitted per paying ticket.
Extra Pole: $5.00, limit one. Available during limited times only. Not available on Fridays or Saturdays, April through September.
Net Rental: $10.00 with valid ID as a deposit.
*Senior ticket discounts are no longer available.
1. No alcoholic beverages, firearms or drugs are permitted.
2. All fish must be handled in a net at all times. You, or someone in your party must have a landing net. This includes catching and releasing fish of any size.
3. All fish are sole property of Springwater Paylake and must be released
4. Any, and all protests must be made within fifteen (15) minutes of weighing a fish
5. Any fish will be disqualified from jackpots if not handled in a net, dropped, snagged or bleeding out of gills or throat
6. Anyone caught removing a fish from Springwater Paylake and Bait Shop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent
7. Only catfish qualify for any and all jackpots